Everything at ING DIRECT is done online… opening a checking account is no different: you can do it in 10 minutes (at the most) from the comfort of your home computer while you are in your pyjamas. What I have found so far about ING DIRECT is that all procedures can be done with an extreme simplicity and from the comfort of your home.
ING DIRECT calls its checking account: THRiVE Chequing Account. Why THRiVE? I guess because this THRiVE Chequing allows your money to thrive, to develop, to grow…
Most checking accounts in Canadian banking institutions charge you a monthly fee. This is ridiculous if you ask me: banks are profiting from our own money, but that’s not enough for them: they still charge us a monthly fee for having our own money within their grasp, money from which they are profiting already.
This is what THRiVE Chequing at ING DIRECT has to offer:
- NO MONTHLY FEES. Ask yourself if your current bank charges you a monthly fee and ask yourself if you should be paying for it?
- Unlimited transitions: once again, you can perform unlimited transitions at ING DIRECT for free.
- Earn interest on the money you put on your THRiVE Chequing Account (yes, you heard well: this is a checking account that pays interest, just as saving accounts do).
I am not going to load you with more details…if you want to know more about the benefits of opening a THRiVE Chequing Account with ING DIRECT come here: http://www.ingdirect.ca/en/chequing/
Now, in order to open a THRiVE Chequing Account with ING DIRECT you have to do only TWO things:
- Complete an online form that won’t take you more than 10 minutes. I am not exaggerating: this form won’t take you more than 10 minutes to fill. In order to fill the form click here: Open new THRiVE Chequing Account at ING DIRECT.
- Write your initial deposit cheque (payable to yourself) for at least $100, and mail it to ING DIRECT, 111 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2H 3R1. Note: all new clients of ING DIRECT opening accounts for at least $100 box get a $50 bonus. What does this means? It means that you open your account with $100, but you are credited with $150; so ING DIRECT welcomes you with $50 box.
That’s all: by completing the two steps above you will open a THRiVE Chequing Account at ING DIRECT, that will treat you with unlimited transactions, no monthly fees, fair saving interests and a $50 box welcome gift.
If you have any questions, drop a line in the comments section below. I’ll do my best to answer.
If you think this post might be useful to someone else, don’t hesitate in recommending by clicking the Google Plus (G+) button at the beginning of the post. Thanks!