Note from the blog owner: This article might be outdated. I no longer have a Brick Platinum Card and I don’t know if what’s written in this article is still applicable today.
If you financed some new furniture at The Brick by getting a Brick Platinum Card, then you can arrange your payments thought the RBC online banking. I prefer to do the contributions from the comfort of my home as opposed to physically paying at the store.
Your Brick Platinum Card should look like this:
|Brick Platinum Card - The Brick|
This is a comprehensive step by step guideline that will allow you to contribute to your Brick Platinum Card balance from the RBC Online Baking:
- Sign-in to RBC online baking. Once you sign-in, you’ll see the Accounts Summary page.
- Find and click the Pay Bills & Transfer Funds link. You will be redirected to the Pay Bills & Transfer Funds page.
- Find and click the Add Payee link. You will be redirected to the Add Payee page.
- In the Payee name text box type HSBC RETAIL SERVICES and click the Search button. You will be redirected to a page containing a list of possible payee matches. Select the radio button labeled HSBC RETAIL SERVICES and click the Continue button. You will be redirected to the Payee Information page.
- Type in your Brick Platinum Card number in the edit box. When doing so, add a leading zero to the 15 digit card number. For example, if your Brick Card number is 0000 1234 5678 999, then you should type 0000 0123 4567 8999. Once you do this, click the Continue button. You will be redirected to the Add Payee Confirmation page.
- Click the Confirm button. You will be redirected to the Add Payee Completed page. At this point you have successfully added your Brick Platinum Card to your list of payees.
- To make a payment go to the Accounts Summary page and use the Quick Payments & Transfers dialog. It’s as easy as specifying the source from which you want to take your funds (checking account, saving account, etc.), selecting Brick Platinum HSBC as the receiver of the payment and entering the amount of money that you would like to transfer.
The online transfer should be done 7 days in advance to the payment due date to guarantee it comes in time for processing.
If you bank with TD Canada Trust you might want to check this out: Make payments to your Brick Platinum Card from TD EasyWeb.
That’s all folks :-) If you find this tutorial helpful, would you mind sharing it by clicking the Google Plus (G+) button at the beginning of this post? Thanks!