Note from the blog owner: This article might be outdated. I no longer have a Brick Platinum Card and I don’t know if what’s written in this article is still applicable today.
If you want to check your Brick Platinum Card balance over the Internet, the first thing you need to do is to register with the HSBC Online Customer Care. For that just click here: Enrollment form.
You will be redirected to a registration form in which you will have to type in some information like:
- Account Number: The Brick Card number preceded with a zero to the left. For instance, if your Brick Card number is 0000 1234 5678 999, then you should type 0000 0123 4567 8999.
- Date of Birth: The Brick Platinum cardholder’s date of birth.
- Postal Code: The Brick Platinum cardholder’s postal code
- Loing ID and Password: A login and password for accessing the Online Customer Care.
- Two security questions: Just in case you forget your credentials in the future (login ID and password)
- Email Address: The Brick Platinum cardholder’s email address.
- Statement Delivery Preference: Whether you prefer to receive paper statements over regular mail or electronic statements over email. I particularly prefer the electronic statements.
- Email Alerts: Check this out if you want to receive email alerts when a payment has been received, when your payment is past due and when a new statement becomes available.
Finally, just click the Submit button at the end of the form. With that you'll have completed the registration process. Shortly after, you will receive an email from HSBC Retail Services welcoming you to the Online Customer Care.
If you want to check your Brick Platinum Card balance just login with your Login ID and Password in the Online Customer Care web portal.
Important: you cannot make online payments from within the Online Customer Care portal. You can only review your statements and balance. If you want to make online contributions to your Brick Platinum Card refer to the following articles: